Monday, September 3, 2007

What I did while I should have been cleaning my house...

I started making some fabric yo yos. I'm becoming obsessed! I even made an etsy treasury all about the yo yo! You can check it out here.



I sketched on these onesies with some fabric markers. Baby Bentley can have some attitude

I made this great headband with the pattern from Heather Bailey's blog.


I also made headbands for my girls and my little one quickly found another use for it!

I've also been playing around with photoshop. There is just way to much to learn with this program!


3 comments:

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

too funny!
sounds like the day was great fun...
those yo-yos used to be called puff balls and my G-ma and all the German ladies used to make all sorts of things out of them :-0

Unknown said...

You are so funny! Love the onesies!! I made like 2 yoyos -EVER! I hated it!! Glad you love it and are making use of your "cleaning time"!!

MA said...

Thanks for the tip on the Heather Bailey Headbands. Just finished one tonight and I love it! The finished product displayed on your blog is lovely. Take care.